Behind the scenes
Every last Tuesday of the month at 12 o'clock, Henie Onstad Kunstsenter invites various guests to join us for a conversation about the making of an exhibition. We will discuss the process behind a particular exhibition; what is the design and thoughts behind it and what happened to the different elements before it reached its final stage?
The conversation will take place adjacent to the ongoing exhibition. Entry is included in the admission ticket.
Behind the Scenes is a new concept designed to tell more about art and exhibition practise.
- April 25: Curator Ana Maria Bresciani about Carsten Höller: Artist with a Camera
- May 30: Tone Hansen about the exhibiton Carsten Höller: Henie Onstad Sanatorium
- June 27: Hans Christian Lindvig about the construction and technical work behind the scenes of Carsten Höller: Henie Onstad Sanatorium
- 29. august: Marketing and Communications about the work behind the scenes of Carsten Höller: Henie Onstad Sanatorium
- September 26:
- October 31: Curator Ana Maria Bresciani behind the scenes of the exhibition Catherine Opie
- November 28: Behind the Scenes of Kåre Kivijärvi - Artist with a Camera