Virtual tours in the exhibitions and unpublished archive material
From Thursday, March 26, Henie Onstad Art Channel will stream concerts, and virtual guided tours from our exhibitions.
-The closing of cultural institutions results in major consequences for artists, cultural workers, the public, and collaborative partners for a long time to come. During this time, Henie Onstad Kunstsenter will work ceaselessly to highlight the importance of culture, says Tone Hansen, Director of Henie Onstad Kunstsenter.
- 26 March–2. april: Ulver, bestillingsverk, 2018
- 2 April–9 April: Lindstrøm, Blinded by the LED´s, 2018
- 9 April–16 April: Gunhild Mathea Olaussen, Resonans, presentert som del av ULTIMA 2019
- 16 April–23 April: When, 2020
- 23 April–30 April: Moon Relay, 2020
- 30 April–7 May: Joseph Beuys, 1982
- 7 May–14 May: Pyramiden with Kjetil Traavik Møster, Frode Kvinge Flatland, Jørgen Træen and Lars Vaular. Lights by Kyrre Heldal Karlsen, 2016
- 14 May–21 May: Marcela Lucatelli, 2019
- 21 May–28 May: Yoko Ono, 1990
- 28 May–18 June: TVTV
Even though images on a screen will never live up to the physical experience of them, our art center wishes to contribute to important encounters with art in a time when part sof the traditional cultural sphere is shut down.
Henie Onstad Art Channel is developed in collaboration with Feed and ANTI.
Supported by the Fritt Ord foundation in Norway.