- Is Henie Onstad open ?
Yes, the museum is open.
- What are your opening hours?
Henie Onstad is open Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 5pm. Please note that the Art Center may be closed for public holidays.
- Am I granted access with a pre-bought ticket?
- Is the sculpture park open?
The sculpture park is open and available for all. It is situated outside in open landscape. We have maps in the Lobby.
- Do you have a wardrobe and storage room for luggage?
- Is the Kafe Piruetten open?
The cafe follows the art center's opening hours.
- Where can I access the web shop?
Here is the link to Henie Onstad's web shop: https://nettbutikk.hok.no/.
- Is it possible to rent a meeting room?
When the Art Center is open, you are welcome to rent a meeting room at the Henie Onstad. After the Corona outbreak, we follow the advice from the FHI and the person who rents the room is responsible for ensuring that the participants in the meeting comply with infection control considerations and the necessary distance between the participants. Please read more here.
- Is it possible to book events?
We normally accept bookings, please contact: email@example.com.
- How do I get there?
Henie Onstad is located at Høvikodden, 15 minutes by car from Oslo. You can also commute by train or bus. Read more about the directions to Henie Onstad here.
- Are dogs welcome?
We only admit Guide Dogs for the blind.
- Can I bring my stroller into the exhibitions?
Yes, you can use your own stroller or borrow one at the museum.
- Is there a café at Henie Onstad?
Yes, Kafe Piruetten is located at Henie Onstad.
- Do you have activities for children?
Due to the new restrictions the Lab and workspace for children inside at Høvikodden is temporarily closed. But the sculpture park is open to explore for all and maps are available and free for our audience.
- Can I book a guided tour in the evening?
It might be possible, although it will be expensive. The customer must take the cost of extra security, safety and operation. Please contact booking for more information.
- Is the museum wheelchair accessible?
Yes, wheelchair access is very good throughout the building.
- How much time should I estimate?
When the museum is open, we recommend spending 2-3 hours at the museum, experiencing the exhibitions and go for a walk in the sculpture park and the forest. In addition, there is a beautiful beach where it is wonderful to go swimming in summer and you can enjoy a meal at Kafe Piruetten. In the gift shop you can buy Norwegian design products.